Thursday 4 May 2006



I have rediscovered The Body Shop. A few years ago I fell in love with body butter, especially the Brazil Nut scented one. It is so sweet and delicious smelling I have been tempted on more than one occassion to taste it!!! I can curse the person who gave me a tub of this stuff as a Kris Kringle present all those years ago-gave me an addiction!
This cream is so thick and rich you only need a tiny amount to soften your hands and arms, one tub can last me months and months...lucky for that as this stuff is a little pricey- even with a gift certificate I felt a little guilty forking out $18 + tax for body cream...but i know i'll enjoy every bit of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey D! Yes, I agree! I am addicted to the Body Shop's body butters. I really like the mango one. Did you know that Cocoa Butter is good for the elasticity in your skin? A friend of mine swears by it. She said it made her skin really nice after delivering her daughter. I don't know if I'd say it reduces stretch marks, but it's been claimed to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too. I usually buy them when there is a 2 for $25 sale...they have those a few times a year.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...