Tuesday 7 November 2006

weddings...ahhh

Sunday evening Gavin and I ventured out without the little guy. We went to a beautiful wedding at Casa Loma. It was the first time I'd been to an event at the castle and I have to say the room where the ceremony took place was absolutely stunning. The dining room (which really is the library) was a little crowded and there was no "head table" the way we are used to seeing one, just a small table for the bride and groom and two round tables on either side for the brides' family and one for the grooms' family.
Regardless it was awsome and we had a great time.
Here are some photos of the evening:

The brides' BIL Ben and nephew Sam

The groom-in tails!!











Lisa and Eliot

9 comments:

  1. Dina, you and Gav look absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:25 pm

    Dina,
    That color looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Is that Mark's wedding you went to??? (the pic of the groom looks like your friend, Mark) If it is, congrats to him and his lovely wife!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup it is Mark and his new wifes' name is Debbie- they are PERFECT for each other, we are all so happy for them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!! I'm so happy for him! He's such a nice guy! I remember when we were all single and went out to movies, dinner, and even played board games...once upon a time! Now most of us are married! Please tell him I send my congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:08 pm

    I thought that all weddings were held in the atrium, no? Do they ever do two weddings on the same night but in different areas of the castle? My brother is looking for a place to get married next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the ceremony was in the atrium but the reception/dinner+dancing were in the library...i have no idea if they hold more than one event there on the same evening, you would have to call to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:01 pm

    Looking good, Dina!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...