Thursday 30 November 2006

I've been tagged AGAIN!!

...this time by Jill
The ABC meme...
A - Available/single? Married almost 2 years.
B - Best Friend? Jill She knows WAY too much about me :)
C- Cake or Pie? hmm cake- apple or pie pecan!
D - Drink Of Choice? coffee or peach shnapps and cranberry
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? toothpaste
F - Favorite Color? ruby red
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? bears
H - Hometown? Toronto, Ontario.
I - Indulgence? the occassional Second Cup latte
J - January Or February? January.
K - Kids & Their Names? 1 kid, Elie Reese
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? sunshine
M - Marriage Date? December 19 2004.
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 brother.
O - Oranges Or Apples? depends on my mood- usually apples
P - Phobias/Fears? fear of getting breast cancer. fear of larva
Q - Favorite Quote? No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt, R - Reason to Smile - looking at my little boy everyday!!
S - Season? fall
T - Tag Three or Four People? MommyMar, Danielle , Gavin
U - Unknown Fact About Me? i have cut my own hair on more than one occasion
V - Vegetable you don’t like? eggplant
W - Worst Habit? getting mad at stupid things and blaming my husband
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth, uterus, wrist, skull
Y - Your Favorite Food? pad thai
Z - Zodiac Sign? Aries

4 comments:

  1. *sigh* I miss Pad Thai! I MAY be passing through Toronto in January sometime. My SIL's baby shower's in Montreal so I'm popping through T.O. Shall we try to get together for some Pad Thai???? :) You, Jill and me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I'm jones-ing for pad thai now! LOL Hmmm...Hubby thinks it's because I may have consumed a beverage too many at the early Christmas party we went to tonight. I don't drink anymore, so the one glass of champagne and half a glass of red wine has sent me over the top. Mmmmmm...pad thai. So, sometime in January, hopefully???

    PS. Dina, thanks for adding my other web link. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem!! I love to try new Thai places too...but always like my favourite the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...