Tuesday 28 November 2006

fashion meme

Fashion Meme
Thanks to Curiosity Killer

What's your hair colour: blonde.
Your skin tone (see chart): pallor caucasion
Your eye colour: blue
Your favorite fashion colour (to wear): I like red or white around my face, on the bottom i prefer black or brown
Tell us about your personal style: i would have to say classic. I like a good fitting pair of jeans with a taylored sweater or (I used to wear) button down shirts
What's your favorite designer/brand? This is a hard one- i don't buy designers but I do like the GAP...what can i say?!?!
What are your favorite pieces in your wardrobe? i have a really pretty brown skirt i bought at RW, i love that is has a small ruffle at the bottom and a gathering in the back- it reminds me of something Stacy London might wear
What do you usually buy? hmm...baby clothes these days...JEANS and t-shirts are my wardrobe staples! I can dress very casual when I am working so I don't need to waste money on nice clothes. Plus i love WINNERS and sales.
Where do you usually shop? The mall during end of season sales. I never buy anything full price, unless i have a coupon for money off (like the $10 coupons for OLD NAVY).
What city are you located? Toronto
Would you recommend people to travel to your city, and for what? I'm in Toronto and if you like to shop high end, we have got it here, we also have great international markets, like CHINA TOWN, Greek Town, Little Italy...so you can get anything here if you want to pay for it!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I miss Winners. And Toronto for that matter!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, when you have some time... do the 3 Thingammajiggers Meme. I tagged you last week! love, cK

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...