Saturday 4 November 2006

all about me

Stolen from Jill
First name? Dina
Were you named after anyone? Yes, my paternal grandmother Dora.
When did you last cry?earlier today-but only because i was chopping onions to make chili...oh and on Thursday as I had a terrible headache i couldnt get rid of
Do you like your handwriting? I like my printing but not the writing.
What is your favorite lunchmeat? i love pastrami but don't eat it much (very bad for you)
If you were another person, would you be friends with you? that's a hard one, since i know my bad qualities...but probably yes,
Do you have a journal? this blog is supposed to do the job of journal- i stopped keeping a journal after my mother found and read my last one
Do you still have your tonsils? i do
Would you bungee jump? I DON'T THINK SO!!
What is your favorite cereal? raison bran
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? sometimes
Do you think you’re strong? when i have to be
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? coffee, with chocolate flakes
Shoe size? 7.5
Red or pink? red- i would have had red as my bridesmaids color but getting married in December i didnt want it to look like christmas theme
What is your least favorite thing about yourself? i tend to compare myself to others
Who do you miss the most? my brother, he and his wife recently moved to Vancouver and talking on the phone is not the same plus he is missing my son grow up
What color pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing? black yoga pants, blue t-shirt, black socks but no shoes
Do you want everyone to send this back to you? if they want to
Last thing you ate? caramel rice cake
What are you listening to right now? my husband sing rhyms to our son
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red
Favorite smell? chocolate chip cookies baking
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my MIL
The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? their teeth- i can't stand bad teeth, and i love a great smile
Do you like the person you stole this from? Well, of course I do. Would I read her blog if I didn't? (I even copied her answer here!)- ditto!!
Favorite drink? cranberry juice with vodka
Favorite sport? to play- none, to watch- i 've been enjoying soccer these days
Eye color? blue
Hat size? no idea
Do you wear contacts? nope, i can't be bothered, i do have glasses but i'm only suposed to wear them to drive
Favorite food? Korean tofu stew
Scary movies or happy endings? happy
Summer or winter? summer
Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
Favorite dessert? do i have to pick one??? I would have to say ice cream
Who is most likely to respond? Christine
Least likely to respond? Jill- she already answered all this
What books are you reading? Anyone out there by Marian Keyes
What’s on your mouse pad? don't have one
What did you watch last night on TV? Wife Swap
Favorite sounds? Elie laughing
Rolling Stones or Beatles? Stones
The furthest you’ve been from home? asia and Israel(which is technically Asia too)
What is your special talent? i can cook anything I want
Where were you born? Toronto.
Who sent this to you? nobody, i stole it from Jill's blog .

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I enjoy these memes. Think of me next time! I wanna play too!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...