Tuesday 13 June 2006

my last day!!

Today was my last day of work. I can't believe I won't be working again until next year...still feels surreal and very dreamlike!! Everyone had the same advice for me- Get sleep now, while you can...and that is just what I plan on doing for the next week and a half!
My team threw me a surprise baby shower today. I can honestly say I was blown away! I knew SOMETHING was going on but I had no idea just how much prep work and planning they were actually doing. Here are some pics of the wonderful party they had for me :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh Dina! That is awesome! I love surprise showers!!! The big day is fast approaching :) I am sooo excited and can't wait to see what your little one looks like! Toooo cute!

    How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is really sweet. Looks like you had a great time...congrats on finally getting to your mat leave!!! 8 more days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:36 pm

    Dina,
    enjoy your time before the baby. Get all the things you feel you need before the baby comes. Sleep is one but make some dinners and freeze them and make sure you have help.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the well wishes and adivce ladies! I am definetly going to make a few meals and freeze them in individual servings so that we have less pressure when baby comes...and hubby doesn't have to cook too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll make you a casserole!!! I love making casseroles!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...