Wednesday 18 October 2006

KNOW THYSELF

i HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY THE BEAUTIFUL CURIOSITY KILLER
"KNOW THYSELF" TAG!
What is/are YOUR:
Easy how-to ways to beat a bad mood? i could say, think positive thoughts but that is bullshit- usually a good workout or a good cry or a long sleep does the trick
Never-fail lip color? I still love VIVA GLAM II by MAC, that c0lor always looks awsome on my lips, regardless of the season or my mood
Personality type (via myersbriggs)? according to the qualitative analysis i am:
distinctively expressed introvert
very expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality
Greatest strengths and weaknesses (like in a job interview)? I always hated this type of question...greatest strengths- good communication skills, great command of English Grammar, understanding of peoples needs. Weaknesses- i hate being critisized, i am very sensitive
Names of the trees in your yard? who the heck knows!! That tree has been there way before I was born!
Mother-in-law's favorite flower? i'll have to play safe and say ROSES
Names of 4 friends whom you're going to tag
Jill Christine Gavin and ...have to think of a last one!

1 comment:

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...