Sunday 22 October 2006

The War At Home

The War at Home is a half hour comedy on FOX about two parents Dave (played by Michael Rapaport, from "Boston Public") and Vicky (played by Anita Barone, from "The Jeff Foxworthy Show") and their daily battles against their teenage children to keep their home, their children, and themselves in order.
I LOVE this show and I'm so happy to have discovered it is back on the air. I get really upset when a great show comes on the air and then it's cancelled without warning. I was just thinking about The War at Home and decided to check if it was going to be back on as I hadn't seen it this season...can't wait till Nov 5...Ohhh pish, just remembered we have a wedding that night- must remember to set my VCR and actually watch this hilarious show!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 am

    I love that show to...Michael Rapaport is so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...