Wednesday 29 October 2008

good bye to tradition

A favourite Toronto tradition is in it's last year. After 84 years the Hadassah-WIZO Bazaar is finally waving good-bye. This annual shopping tradition for many is something I personally have never been to but am going to attempt today. I will never get another chance!
I know the crowds start early but after much debate mom and I decided that leaving the house at 7 am and heading downtown to wait in line outside with baby was not a good idea...if i miss my chance to get the good stuff...OH WELL!! at least i can say i have been and maybe i won't be tempted to spend as much mula if the good stuff is gone :)
...wish me luck...i'm am hoping to score a pair of boots and a new bag, and of course some stuff for E and M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...