Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


When i was a kid we would get hundreds of kids at our door trick or treating. As the years went by we started getting fewer and fewer kids coming. Then we had none...it's been many years since we needed to hand out candy on Halloween! I guess that has something to do with the fact that most people in my neighborhood were extremely orthodox and do not condone celebrating this "pagan" ritual. I think this is just a fun innocent reason for kids to dress up and have a good time! Unfortunately there are some nuts out there so everyone has to make sure they are safe...check your treats before you eat and of course- Have a fun, safe and entertaining Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...