Saturday 1 November 2008

NaBloPoMo

I have decided to give it a try this year...what do i have to lose!!

My first post...

Last night we decided to take E out trick or treating. He didn't quite get the point but was really excited to get to wear his Spiderman outfit. Unfortunately he was too frightened of the Jack O Lanterns to actually go up to any of the houses. He was also really really scared of some of the masked kids who came to the door. Of course some of those kids were way too big to be going door to door- and some who came weren't even in costume!
I was more disappointed than he was.
Maybe next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...