Thursday 6 November 2008

i have been plagued...

with an inability to sleep. It all started when the baby was waking up for her night-time feeds and I wasn't able to fall back asleep. Now I just cannot fall asleep at all. I lay in bed for hours just watching the clock change. Sometimes I do drift off for several minutes but that always seems to be interupted by the need to get up and go feed the baby or to pee. This lack of rest is really disruptive to my life, it makes thinking straight hard- in fact i am often walking around in a total blur and i am unable to finish a sentence before forgetting what i was talking about in the first place. (well this is my new excuse anyway :)
I hope this is only temporary as i know that sleep problems can wreck havoc a persons life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...