Wednesday 26 November 2008

i can learn a few things..

from my 2.5 year old...he has a love for reading like none i've ever seen! Every day when i pick him up from daycare he is sitting in the reading corner with a pile of books. Each night before bed he insists on having 3-4 books read to him...now he has taken to looking at The Big Book of Knowledge. His daddy bought it for him before he was born and he LOVES this book. It is a bunch of facts and tidbits all about history, science, politics and more. I must say that i don't know about much of it but this book is helping me learn-right along side my little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...