Friday 28 November 2008

the world stops...

for nothing.
The other day i was on my way downtown to visit Chrissy when i started thinking of these philosophical ideas...the one that has stayed with me is that the world and those living in it don't stop their lives for anything. Your personal corner of the world can be in complete turmoil, things happening that just don't seem fair and life not the same as what it was before but everyone around you keeps on going about their business.
Some days i don't get a chance to breath, or even to shower. I don't leave the house and am completely out of touch with the outside world (well aside from email and my blog followings) yet news still happens those days! Such a weird feeling knowing that!

1 comment:

  1. That was pretty deep, D! So true too. This is going to sound so weird, but I was on the subway today on my way to visit my baby in the NICU, when I started crying. If anyone on the subway saw me, they'd probably think I was nutso! I was just thinking that just by looking at me, no one would even know that I had just had a baby and that she's in the hospital until who knows when...and how should they know? I don't look like a pregnant woman...and why should anyone care anyway? We all have our own little worlds that we're living in. Everyone on that subway has their own story and you never know what other people are going through.

    Okay, sorry about that! LOL! I think I'm having "one of those days"! XO

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...