Saturday 22 November 2008

and they're gone...

my SIL and her family live in Zurich...they come every few months for a visit. This time the visit was extra special as their newest addition came for her first visit to Toronto. We all got to meet Alexia for the first time- she is only 5 weeks younger than my baby girl so it was cute to see them side by side. My bundle is definitely a big girlie though!! I think she looks much older than her cousin!
They have gone back to Switzerland and we're not sure when they will come for another visit. My SIL was lucky this time as she was able to bring her nanny along for an extra pair of hands - especially since her husband was unable to come.

So-long and until we meet again...the little one might be walking and the bigger one will most likely be in kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...