Saturday 15 November 2008

i thought i was a genius :()

After reading and re-reading information about how unsafe the JJCole bundle bags are because they interfere with the car seat safety straps I had a revelation. I thought that I could cut out the back of the bag and therefore the strap wouldn't have to be threaded through anything. I really thought this was such an amazing idea and was praising myself for being pure genius...until i heard that this is a common thing to do!!
I really didn't want to toss the bag away as it does keep baby warm and cozy in her carseat but i couldn't keep using the bag knowing that i was putting her life at risk. Now I can use the bag and my conscience is clear as the straps no longer get all squished up so i can do them up nice and tight.
A pic of the new backless bag :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 pm

    Common or not, it is a great idea and I am glad you did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i'm glad it is common as more babies are safe this way than using it as it is made!
    i don't know why JJCOLE doesn't just make the bag this way- and save all the time/money on wasted fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...