Thursday 27 November 2008

cookie exchange

This will be our third annual cookie exchange. I have been pouring over my cookbooks looking for a new and interesting recipe for something grand. My problem is i don't like to roll dough, don't like to use a cut out and don't like weird or hard to find ingrediants...this is making it hard for me to make something new and interesting!
Last year i made mocha chocolate chip cookies, the year before i made double chocolate chip cookies...yesterday i bought a HUGE bag of chocolate chips but i really want to try something different...
any ideas??? before i eat the whole 1kg bag of chocolate chips !

1 comment:

  1. I made Cooks Illustrated's chocolate butter cookie recipe with mint glaze. It's a refrigerator cookie that you slice and then bake. Not hard and very good!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...