Sunday 23 November 2008

OMG

i cannot believe how much STUFF we have managed to collect in the 4 years we've been living in our townhouse...when we moved here and collaberated our two households into one i tried to declutter and toss as much stuff as i could. The only problem is i love momentoes. I keep photos and clippings and old movie tickets of days gone by just to save. I try to keep them all in albums or in boxes but eventually they get full and spill over....this time i'm going to get rid of anything pre-1992...that would mean any concert ticket stubs or play book i find will have to go!

lets see how i do!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I've been such a delinquent blogger the past few weeks (okay, so I just had a baby 12 weeks early)...and look at all the changes on your blog!!! Neat! Looking good, D!

    Hope to see you guys again soon. Love ya! XOXO

    P.S. How odd. The word verification is "licatine". LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...