Thursday 10 September 2009

my new faves

Since I am only working part-time these days we (or I) decided that I am perfectly capable of cleaning the house myself. No more cleaning lady for us (for now). I have been looking for quick cleaning solutions that are simple and also environmentally friendly. I do use white vinegar a lot but also wanted other less stinky cleaning ideas.
I have come across a couple or great web sites lately which focus on just what I am looking for.
My absolute favourite is http://www.happyslob.com/ . There are so many awesome tips on how to keep the house clean and tidy without much effort and time involved!
Check it out...not only is it useful but it also gives me a little chuckle every once in a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...