Friday 4 September 2009

I finally did it...

after g-d only knows how many years I finally got myself a pair of new sunglasses. I used to have a clip that fit over my regular glasses but since getting new glasses and not keeping track of the clip I just stopped wearing sunglasses. I would just squint and bear the sun shining into my eyes. I even drove home from work right into the glaring sun daily without any sunglasses. Who knows how many wrinkles I unnecessarily created by my lack of protective sunglasses. Now that I have been wearing them for just over a week I am totally addicted to them. I cannot go outside in even a little sun without them on!
It could be that my eyes have become accustomed to them being shaded...it could be that they are a lovely pair of Prada sunglasses that cost me a pretty penny so I don't want to take a chance by putting them down and possibly losing them...who knows:)

On another kind of weird note...my eyes were tested recently and after about 18 years I no longer need to wear glasses. I do have a very slight prescription but so close to 20/20 that I really don't need them!! This makes me so happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cool! Amazing how your eyesight improved, eh? :) Funny thing is that my eyesight got better when I was pregnant! Weird, eh? I still have to wear glasses, but the grade isn't as high!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...