Monday 31 August 2009

my baby boy (who really isn't a baby anymore but you know what I mean) is full of so many funny comments and observations!! This evening I was trying to explain to him that at his new daycare (which he starts tomorrow) there are going to be many kids of different cultural backgrounds- up until now he went to a daycare where all the kids were Jewish and for the most part white. I told him there were going to be kids who are brown and black and Asian etc...he said "and green???" and Blue?? it was hilarious!!!
I am not sure he really understands that tomorrow he will not be going back to old school-which he loves! but will be going to a new daycare closer to home. I tried to build up excitement and explain to him that he will be able to walk to daycare with us now! I really hope all goes well and we don't regret our decision to switch

1 comment:

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...