Thursday 20 August 2009

a long time fave

I started using Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream a few years ago on the advice from Fancy Pansy. This is still one of my all time favourite products.

The purpose of this product is to provide shine, protect the hair from heat styling and provide overall managability. It does all this and more!
I use a tiny pea size amount in either damp or dry hair. Then I either blow dry or straighten my hair. My hair is left so soft, shiny and just plain beautiful (if I do say so myself!!) I recommend this product to anyone I know who has longish hair with lots of flyaways as it really helps in managing them too!
It is a little pricey and only seems available at Sephora in Canada but I have started buying it on Ebay, thus saving about $9-10 on each purchase (and normally I end up buying from places that have FREE shipping too!!)
Definitely 2 thumbs up on this product!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:02 pm

    I still have the same tube of this I got 2 years ago...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...