Sunday 2 August 2009

A few reviews







I haven't been a great blogger lately...i just haven't had much inspiration these days but after dishing out good money and being a bit dissapointed more than once lately I decided these reviews were neccessary.








I needed to buy new shaving cream. My hubby went and used all mine up so when i went to the store looking for something new this product caught my eye.
First off I loved the packaging. It just looked so pretty and the description of the product seemed to fit the bill. The package is made from soft-plastic so it doesn't rust in the tub and is apparantly easier to recyle.



I will finish it because i bought it but won't be making this mistake again.



The shaving cream is not the traditional type that lathers when you apply it. It is non-foaming and you are supposed to just apply a thin layer to the area you are shaving. I tried it on my legs first (and only place) i was able to get an alright shave but not nearly as smooth as I normally do with my old shaving cream. I do enjoy the scent and it is available in other scents but next time I'm going to buy my tried and true brand :)




I accidently picked up this mascara at the grocery store. It is supposed to highlight one's eye color by adding flecks of that color to the mascara...i honestly don't see any difference between this mascara and any other drugstore brand. This product isn't any better and in fact I actually find it kind of useless. It doesn't lengthen my lashes, it doesn't help bring out the color of my eyes (as the claims state) and it doesn't even go on easily.
I would definitely leave this product out of my shopping basket next time!



This jasmine vanilla hand soap by Bath and Body Works is just delish. I LOVE it. The scent is so pretty and it actually lingers long after you are done washing your hands. I tried quite a few of them at the store and really enjoyed this one the most. I am not convinced that is actually helps soothe and calm but it does smell nice and doesn't leave my hands dry so I'll be buying this one again!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...