Friday 21 August 2009

HELP!!!

We moved into our house almost 3 weeks ago. It has been such a pleasure to live in a much more spacious place with parking directly in front of our house and a lot more storage. The only problem I am having is what to do with all the mess we brought with us from the townhouse. I am by no means a neat freak but I like to try and keep a somewhat clean and tidy home. I have no idea what to do with all the piles of crap that have been accumulating around the house. My excuse at first was that we just moved in, but it's been 3 weeks now...my next excuse was a lack of furniture- well now we have furniture in the boys' room and our bedroom furniture is coming soon- plus we have an awesome built in right in our walk-in closet (plus a second closet in our bedroom for hubby's clothes)... so why do i have all these piles all over the house?? Is it just inevitable that my lack of cleaning skills creates mess or can i get rid of them somehow?? Please any suggestions would be much appriciated!! The piles of stuff are going to be the end of me!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 am

    well,. you could throw it all in the basement...it is a PITA to deal with if you ever decide to finish, but until then???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with fancy...I threw everything in the basement (but then, that's why it's such a pit down there, um, 9 years after we've moved in :)

    Congrats on the move... you'll settle in soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our basement looks like a storage room now. *sigh* I don't know how we've accumulated so much "stuff". I eventually want to finish the basement though, and need that "stuff" out of there.

    I don't know how you feel about this, but could you have a yard sale? You can sell gently used items. Unless you want to keep all your things...then I agree with Fancy and Karen. Or you can call Clean Sweep and let them take care of all the storage ideas! Is that TV show even on anymore? LOL!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always wanted to do Clean Sweep!! I don't think our house is messy enough for that though!

    We are totally going to do a yard sale -only call it a garage sale:)
    we just have to get organized enough to get our stuff together AND to decide what we want to sell and what to keep! That is the hard part! we tossed tonnes of stuff before we moved but not nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...