Wednesday 14 October 2009

Like OMG...

tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good good night...i have this song in my head and have been singing it all day...now if only today was a good good day!!
Today was most definitely one of those days where I should have stayed home and stayed in bed. It all started about 4 this morning when my little man started calling me to come quickly to his room...of course I jumped out of bed and ran to him worried he might be sick or that he'd had a bad dream..nope he says "mommy I'm HUNGRY" I said "honey it's still night time you can't eat breakfast now" "BUT MOMMM I HUNGRY" Thus went the trekk of him, blanky, teddy and dolly all to our bed. We all squished into the small queen sized bed, along with daddy of course. Sleep from that point forward wasn't really in cards, except we all managed to sleep till 7am (which NEVER happens on weekends BTW). I managed to scramble, get dressed and put on a tiny bit of makeup (which didn't really help!) and out the door by 7:35...unfortunately in the process of trying to leave I poured myself a big bowl of cereal and gulped down a spoonful of sour milk, lost my cell phone and got my pristine white winter coat really dirty! (what was i thinking!)
Luckily I did manage to remember to send the spare clothes both kids daycares needed as everything in their cubbies were still summer stuff.
Once I finally made it to work I thought things might calm down...but no such luck! My computer was super slow and taking forever to load up (which appeared to be an office wide issue so noone is really out to get me!) I tripped on my headset cord, not just once but TWICE!! and i decided to eat samosas for lunch which were so spicy my mouth is still on fire 4 hours later!! I think i better drive slowly on my way home, tell hubby to make dinner (what a joke) and crawl into be until tomorrow...unless Tonight is the night..to live it up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Things just never seem to slow down, eh? :)

    So, did hubby make dinner for you? ;)

    BTW, I LOVE that song too! Now you got that song stuck in my head! :) I really have to call you sometime soon to catch up! Miss ya! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hubby make dinner??? funny! He has made dinner for me less than 5 times in our whole relationship...but anyway what can i do??
    things calmed down yesterday but boy was today hectic!! i have no idea how everyone does it. Having more than 1 kid is no joke- really hard!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...