Sunday 13 December 2009

welcome to winter

My health has been totally crap these days. I have been coughing non-stop since November 23rd...and nothing seems to help. Since I'm coughing so much my neck has pulled muscles and it is so hard to move. I feel like all I do is complain- i don't even like my own company these days...poor hubby has been putting up with a lot these days!! The anti-biotics i'm taking are so strong they are making me vomit at least 2-3 times a day...just to add insult to injury!!
At least when I got in to see my own doctor she put me on meds...the walk in clinic doctor I went to a week prior told me to drink hot tea and apply heat for my neck WTF?!?!
how can that be considered pracitising medicine? I don't even think he checked my lungs and breathing...
anyway i am taking it easy, using up loads of sick time and hopefully on my way to recovery!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, D, I hope you're feeling better. I remember a couple of winters where I had non-stop coughing, I thought my lungs would come out of my throat. And then I couldn't breathe without a puffer. Lovely, eh?

    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...