Saturday 13 February 2010

This seems to have become my weight loss blog rather than my working mommy, busy lifestyle, trying to do everything at once blog...but that is okay. Whatever keeps me motivated these days. I have been trying to keep to the tracking as best I can and I do exercise more than I had been for years but this week was not the best one! I only got that elliptical once this week but I did a good 60 minutes before collapsing of exhaustion!
I did manage to lose another 1.6 pounds at my last weigh-in. Not bad! This brings my total weight loss for the month to 6 pounds. I am hoping to meet my %5 goal by the beginning of March- another 2 pounds to achieve that!
I am hoping to come up with some new interesting meal ideas as I am getting sort of bored with my daily salad for lunch (although it does get me to eat my 5 servings of vegetables a day) and it does get me to my weight loss goals. Evenings are really hard and late evenings are the hardest so I need to come up with something to do other than sit in front of the TV and eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...