Thursday 18 February 2010

The Wall

I feel as though I've hit a wall and I just can't get around it. I am SOOO tired and feel like sleeping more than doing anything else these days. This eating healthy thing and exercising is supposed to give me energy and make me feel great...so what is wrong?!?!
I was so tired last week that I didn't get on my elliptical at all. Finally on Monday night I'd had enough of being lazy so I hopped on that darn machine for 75 minutes! I had the best workout ever but I have only been back on it for 35 minutes last night- had set it for 55 minutes but my little boy started screaming and crying in his sleep I jumped off to see what was wrong and never got back on-in fact I never made it downstairs again- went to bed at 9:30 (well lay in bed and read my book- finished it finally) He had to pee and was scared of the dark washroom and got tangled up in his pullup so he needed help...after this ordeal he went right back to bed and didn't make a peep for the rest of the night.
This past weigh-in I only lost .4 pounds. I was dissappointed but not surprised! This small loss has motivated me to keep to the program a little more closely if nothing else! I really want to reach my 5% weight loss goal by the beginning of March...that would be a total of 8 pounds lost at that point...and I can't imagine ever reaching my 10% goal of 16 pounds lost!! and my final goal...well i won't even think about that now! I know i will get there but boy does it feel like an impossible dream at this very moment!

1 comment:

  1. FancyPansy7:17 pm

    I hear ya, my motivation comes and goes. I know for me doing shorter workouts more frequently really helps...it is just easier to motivate myself to get up and do it if I know I only have 20 minutes ahead of me than if I think I have 45 minutes to and hour ahead of me. Of course, sometimes I get so caught up in a TV show (if I am on the elliptical) or the game (if I am playing Wii Fit) that I do longer than 20 minutes...but sometimes not. Either way at least I have dome something that day..which burns some calories and motivates me to eat better and make the most of my effort...

    Don't worry too much about the small loss, as long as you are on the right track (not going up) it is all good.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...