Thursday 2 September 2010

Fall is looming

It is September...ALREADY!!! Where oh where did the summer go??? Each year just flies by so quickly I can't believe more than half of 2010 is gone!!!

Each month on the first I review my resolutions for the year and assess how I am doing so far. Well this year I have actually kept to a few of them with great strength! My most obvious was the goal to lose weight through Weight Watchers. I originally resolved to lose 25 pounds but found that was just a little too ambitious so I re-evaluated my goal and lost a little over 20 which is just fine with me. Now I must learn to live at my new weight without gaining it back and without tracking everything I eat for the rest of my life!! I know how to make healthy choices that work for me...just need to use that knowledge to my advantage!
I also resolved that I would workout daily. I was doing really well on that front-for a while. Then I just fell back into the habit of excuses to avoid exersize. I do take lots of stairs daily and I do walk a lot but not nearly as much as I should or I would like to. For some reason my motivation in this area is a little lacking...need kick in-butt from someone!!
I wanted to start wearing make-up every day. I do. Sometimes it's probably not obvious but I know it's there and I know that without I wouldn't feel half and good as i do!
hmmm.. that is really all i can think of for now.
Just need to put it out there that I will start a more dedicated running program-i will, i will, i will ! I am registering to run with FP at the end of the month and don't want to feel like a complete dork doing it so i must practise! and i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...