Tuesday 14 June 2011

My experiment

with vegetable gardening...
Over the weekend my son and I planted some tomatoes and cucumbers. I am so curious to see what will come of this. We (okay I) have never had success with vegetable gardening in the past. Each time I plant tomatoes I forget about them and they really do need attention and TLC in order to produce any fruit. SOO this year I am trying to remember that they need to be watered daily (actually we've been lucky so far in that the rain has been doing this for me!!!) and the also need to be fed- so i'm giving some plant/vegetable food and crossing my fingers for decent results!!! I have no idea what to expect of the cucumbers but for the $3.99 it cost to buy the plant already blooming I figured I'd try! Since I eat 1 whole cucumber a day this will really help with the grocery bills if I do see results!!!
Any tips from any gardeners out there???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...