Friday 3 June 2011

Something New

I have been hearing about the new Shellac/gel  manicures for months now. I really wanted to try it as my nails are usually a huge mess. Finally this week when I had some time I took the plunge to get this done. I am really impressed so far. It's been 2 days since I got them done and there is absolutely no sign of chipping. They look just as perfect now as they did when I left the salon!
There are fewer colors to choose from but since I had decided on a french anyway it really didn't matter to me!
This manicure does cost a lot more than a traditional one but if it truely lasts 14 days than it is well worth the extra $$!(I paid about $40 with tax and tip) I may just have found my solution to awful nails.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:46 am

    OOh I have been wanting to try this, I may today actually, if Venitian (where I have a gift card) offers it. I have a few events over the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...