Friday 10 June 2011

My nails...updated

Well one week after my nails were done I had my first little tiny chip. I was a bit dissapointed as this gel was supposed to last at least two weeks and they weren't supposed to chip, only grow out. Two days after the first tiny chip I now have some major breakage and one whole nail has come off.
I won't be returning to Venetian for the gel manicure again. I do like their regular mani/pedis and will stick to that for a special occassion.
Although, after talking to some of my collegues I discovered that gel manicures are actually different than shellac and I am willing the actual Shellac mani at a different salon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:30 pm

    Oh oh. I got it done at Venetian today, hope it lasts better. I have heard the place at Chabad Gate Plaza does it cheaper (I had a gift card for Venetian) so maybe try there next?

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...