Monday 7 May 2012

Yesterday I litterally had one foot out the door when the phone rang that my son wasn't feeling well and needed to be picked up early from Sunday School. That quashed my running plans but I did hop on the elliptical for 30 minutes once he was nice and comfy in front of the TV (and NOT sick of course-just an over reaction of the teacher) I have discovered that listening to music while exercising is way better than watching TV. Something about watching TV just slows me down and music speeds up my steps a lot! So with Red Hot Chilli Peppers playing nice and loud I probably burned sufficient calories to justify the huge peice of birthday cake I ate later in the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...