Saturday 5 May 2012

motivation!

Haven't blogging much lately. Haven't really been reading the blogs either. Just feeling like crap all around but today I decided enough was enough and I got out there to run. I just put on my clothes, grabbed my iPod and ran. Did about 3km but that is a start. My goal for now is 5 k so i'm well on my way. I don't think i'm going to die at the 5k race i'm doing on may 27th-which is a good thing! What motivated me is a promise to myself that if I workout (even a little bit) every day for the next 30 days I am treating myself to a Lululemon outfit. Great motivation!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 pm

    Well done! If you can do 3, you can do 5...and if you have to walk a bit, it's okay! I am pretty sure I will have to walk a bit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome! Miss you, btw! Lots of catching up to do. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...