Monday 13 May 2013

I did it!!!

Finished the Sporting Life 10K yesterday in 1:05:28. Pretty good. I was hoping to get it done in under 60 miutes but sicne the weather has been so friggin' cold lately I have not been able to train as much as I needed to get to that goal. In any case I'm very happy with my results and now that it's done I plan on registering for a few more races over the summer.
The only downside to yesterdays' run was it was SO SOOOO very cold. My legs were blue and my feet/toes were so cramping that even today I'm limping and stiff. Couldn't take the stairs today like I normally do as my muscles just won't work that way today.. but honestly it's an awesome feeling!!!

and to top it off I raised almost $150 for Camp Ooch thanks to the generousity of my friends and family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...