Wednesday 8 May 2013

depression

every year since having kids I find this time of year very depressing. I am not sure exactly why, the weather is beautiful, the sun is shining and spring has sprung but I start to feel like a prisoner in my own life. My kids go to bed fairly early and often it is still light outside, I am then stuck inside with nothing to do but watch TV or clean the house...same old stuff I do in the winter. I never get the chance to enjoy the beautiful weather and sometimes start to feel resentful. I miss my old life, when i could go sit on a patio and have a drink or two with friends, take walks in the evenings with my hubby or even friends.
I have told hubby that I feel this way and he wasn't taking me seriously at first but he realized that this is actually an issue for me and we are going to work on ways to fix it,. Won't be easy as my kids need their sleep, but maybe taking them to the park after dinner for a bit and getting out of the house into the sunshine will ease my upset about this issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...