Thursday 23 May 2013

outfit of the day

inspired by FP's old blog style i've decided that while the weather is nicer and clothing is more fun to wear I'm going to post my outfit of the day...

Today I dug way into my closet and pulled out a MEXX skirt that I haven't worn in years. When I bought it in 2003 it was a bit snug... then it got so tight I couldn't do up the zipper at all (post baby x 2 ) Now it is a tad loose but I still love the length and straight style. I could probably have it taken in a bit but not really worth it given how old it is and how cheap it was to begin with. My top was another "snug when purchased" from RW. I loved the color and was on Weight Watchers religiously so I knew that the smaller size would eventually fit.. but again it fit then got big.. anyway I liked the look and especially love it with my new hot shoes .. still getting the hang of taking self-portraits though so excuse the crappy quality !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...