Monday 14 August 2006

I feel good

It is so amazing how one silly pair of jeans can make a person feel human again!! I recently bought a new pair of jeans to fit this new rounder, more voluptuous body of mine and I cannot comment enough on how much better I feel. Until this new purchase of mine I had been shlepping about in yoga pants and draw string sweats which are extremely unflattering, I had not realized how much pregnancy weight I had actually lost as those were the same pants I'd been wearing throughout my pregnancy. Now that I have been wearing jeans again I feel sexier, look thinner and actually got a few complements from my MIL on how good I look now (YEAH for me:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Dina!!! You are awesome and you look fabulous! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see more new photos of the happy family! I tried calling you last week but there was no answer :( Hope to catch up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. New clothes really can make a big difference, and yoga pants, though comfy, flatter no one!! Nice well fitting jeans, on the other hand, can really create a look. Glad you found good ones!! Which jeans are they?? I'll need a new pair for fall...

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...