Friday 1 September 2006

some new pet peeves

Since becoming a mom i have developed new pet peeves...here are a few of them

1) strangers who think they can give you parenting advice. I don't want or need advice from the woman working at the Winners fitting room on whether or not my baby is hungry, or on how to hold my baby

2) impatient drivers who honk or follow too closely- CAN'T they see I have a baby on board sign displayed in my window and don't they care??

3) people who think they can just touch my baby without asking or wasing their hands- i'm talking about strangers in stores or little kids who may be covered in germs (the parents of which don't bother to tell them to stay clear or look and not touch)

4) MORE TO COME...have a case of baby brain and I can't think of the others right now

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes...doesn't your level of annoyance with unsafe and pushdrivers go through the roof when you have a baby in the car???

    Lots of very irritating things happen once you have a baby in arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a mom (yet), but drivers not being careful or safe when there's a "baby on board" sign are really annoying....AND a danger for everyone on the road.

    Love checking out the updates, D! You're such a great mommy!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...