Monday 18 September 2006

we've been tagged...

3 Things That Scare Me
*brinkley barks
*loud noised
*the milk drying up
3 People That Make Me Laugh
*bubby
*mommy
*daddy
3 Things I Love
*milk
*bath time
*sleep
3 Things I Hate
*a dirty diaper
*loud noises
*when mommy drinks too much caffeine
3 Things I Don't Understand
*why crying is not the best form of communication
*why I MUST take naps
*why i have to wear those dreaded onesies!
3 Things On My Desk/Table (or blanket)
*my blue rattle
*a picture of mommy and daddy
*my photo album
3 Things I Am Doing Right Now
*dreaming of milk
*sleeping
*looking very cute
3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
*taste something other than milk
*make my mommy and daddy proud
*discover a new physics theorum
3 Things I Can Do
*eat my fists
*smile
*make "talking" noises
3 Things I Can't Do
*walk
*talk in adult language
*eat solids
3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
*baby einstein CD's
*my cooing noises
*CHUM FM 104.5
3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
*Marilyn Manson
*Culture Club
*Settler Radio
3 Absolute Favorite Foods
*mommy milk
*mommy milk
*mommy milk
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
*mommy milk
*mommy milk
*mommy milk
3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
*Baby Einstein
*baby animals
baby songs
3 Babies I Tag
* Ella
* Kaira
* Nathan

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooooooooo cute! I love that little boy of yours, D!! He's adorable! Oh, and what a very well behaved baby he is!! T'was great seeing you guys. You, my dear, look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...