Monday 4 September 2006

we went to a wedding last night and after agonizing about what on earth to wear I decided that i would get a body "slimmer" to put on under my dress rather than buying a new dress....well after spending a small fortune on the DD full peice body armour I have decided that I would have been better off just getting a new dress....oh well I can always wear it after the next baby (but hopefully i won't gain 1/2 as much weight next time as i did this time)
anyway here is a pic from last night...

2 comments:

  1. You look great, Dina!!!
    PS. It was great catching up with you the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:56 pm

    You look great. I too have discovered it is better to find something that fits well and is flattering than try to make something fit...those body slimmers are so hot and uncomfortable!!! Now, if I need more than a pair of good support panties to make it work, I don't wear it!

    Hope you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...