Monday 18 September 2006

amazing!!

On my search to feeling human again I have discovered a few interesting things...firstly, putting on jeans rather than sweats can make a person feel like a participating member of society, second, a little mascara and/or eye shadow makes all the difference in the world to how a woman looks and finally one teeny weeny pair of earings can make me feel pretty as opposed to frumpy...i can be wearing the same jeans and t-shirt but put on a pair of earings and WOWSA...i feel normal again!! I am going to have to invest in a few more shorter pairs as my little guy has discovered pulling on my long earings and boy does he have a grip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...