Saturday 9 June 2007

some favourites

Here is a short list of some of my fave stores...
1) Reitmans great for casual work clothes and simple classic styles. I love this store. The prices are great although the quality isn't always that great.

2) Old Navy can always find jeans that fit me here. Prices are great but clothes are not always made well. Sometimes styles are kind of weird or too young.

3) GAP great classic style. Very good quality, clothes from GAP always last me a few years.

4) WINNERS just so much fun to shop at Winners. You never know what you'll find. Great for trendy lower cost pieces.

5) Le Chateau believe it or not, this store has some really nice clothes that actually fit people who are larger than a size 2!! I recently rediscovered them while shopping for a coat and figured that i'd need an XL but only needed a M!!! (although i haven't actually bought anything here for a really long time-with the exception of a necklace)

6) RW I forgot about this one...definitely one of my favourites. Pretty good quality and always has amazing sales!!!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 am

    Great list...I like all those stores (though Le Chateau can be pricey for what it is...I was looking at some daytime dresses on the sale rackm there last week and they were still $60).

    I would add RW (the sale racks are great) and H&M to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. added RW. I don't like H&H that much. I haven't bought anything there for a long time and I find the quality is a little lacking-but i always look there and don't find anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many clothes from Old Navy and Gap... the prices are just so good, and the styles pretty classic! Love them!

    Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post Dina! I haven't been in Reitman's for ages as I always associated it with "mom" clothes - growing up the styles looked so matronly- and now that I'm a mom I should really check it out, especially as you're shopping there. I was a huge fan of Le Chateau when I was younger too and have got to admit I've popped in a few times lately.
    I frequent Old Navy, Gap and H&M a lot, probably because of the kids. Winners is fantastic too, I especially love that they have toys and books to keep G amused.
    Other places I always check out for ME are Mexx, Zara, Mendocino, Denise & Co, Banana Republic (only when amazing sales, and usually only to look, especially nowadays).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, love all of those stores. Oh, Karen.....I LOVE Banana Republic. My cousin got me into BCBG stuff a few years ago. Right now I can't afford any of the stuff though! LOL! I don't know how I did when I was younger! Maybe with age, I'm becoming more frugal. Who knows! My cousin used to work for Zara...which was not good for my wallet! Pretty stuff though!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...