Thursday 2 August 2007

Throwback Thursday #3

I have less than one hour left to get this TT post in!! Sooooo me to leave it to the last minute but i do have good reason...i fell asleep shortly after putting the little guy to bed, fully clothed, full makeup and all!! Now i'm awake but only long enough to write a post...it's hard to find pics to share of the good old days. Those photos are all tucked away in albums and not on my computer for easy access so i'm going to share a pic or two of my little guys from last year when he was just born...oh what a year it's been!! I"m back to work on Tuesday and this chapter of SAHM will have come to an end

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 pm

    I love the black and white one of Gavin and Elie. I hope you have it framed somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...