Thursday 23 August 2007

wonderful time of year

I love late summer...aside from the glorious weather (with the exception of this strange weather we're having now of course) the shopping is so abundant. Loads of amazing sales and deals to be had!!! Yesterday I decided to be a great, wonderful, awesome wife AND do a little (well A LOT) of shopping for hubby. I went to GAP and got him a savvy red, pinstrip button down for %50 off!!! It just looks so sharp!
Then off to MEXX I went...I never usually venture into this store but the huge sales signs in the window lured me in. Everything was on sale and then an additional %25 off that!! I got hubs a striped black shirt, a sauve blue dress shirt and 2 stylin' t-shirts!
He was so impressed with my purchases he told me I can shop for him anytime!!!

Today it's shopping the sales racks for me!!! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooooh! Awesome stuff! Think there will be any good sales in early Fall? If I get myself down to TO, think we can go shopping??? Hmmm...Thai food (or Indian, Greek, Korean, whatever) and shopping! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylin' Dina - Gav's a lucky guy! I love shopping (as you well know :). Hope you do just as well for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...