Monday 18 February 2008

what could be better...or easier!!???

Another family favourite around here is Tuna Cassarole...here is my version- SOO simple, and SOO yummy

1 box of mac and cheese
1 can of tuna
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of frozen peas

cook mac and cheese as per box instructions. Add other ingrediants, mix well, transfer to a baking dish and bake in oven at 400 for about 20 minutes. Sometimes i sprinkle a mix of cheese and breadcrumbs on the top before baking to give it a nice crust...tastey but not neccessary :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, D! You've inspired a Mac and Cheese post on my end too. I just posted two recipes.

    Yes...in case you noted the time, it is in fact 4:11 AM. I was waiting for Baby Bro to call me and let me know he and his girlfriend got home okay. They made the 8 hr drive from the Island to Kingston and I was waiting for their call. The little bugger arrived HOURS ago and forgot to call his older sister! Grrrr!

    K, now I need to sleep! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...