Sunday 30 March 2008

Earth Hour...

seemed to be a success in our neighborhood. I looked out the window around 8:30 to see how many people had turned out the lights and my estimate would be 50%. Not bad, not amazing but a start...the only problem we had with it was there was really nothing to do as we couldn't go anywhere with sleeping boy upstair so we went to sleep too....hence my new posting at 2:15 am!!

Going to bed at 8:30/9 ish seemed like a great idea only now i am awake and I don't foresee falling asleep again until 4ish so the internet is going to be my best friend for the next couple of hours :) Oh well...at least tomorrow is Sunday and i can rest- lol...who am i kidding ??? There is no day of rest when one has an almost 2 year old to take care of and entertain for an entire day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...