Monday 18 January 2010

hair dilema

My hair has been looking kind of shaggy these days...this pic actually acurately describes how I look these days.





















This is me a couple of years ago (and boy i can't believe how i've aged since this was taken!!!)


















Here is a picture of some hair i really admire...i've posted this before...i like the look but am also thinking i really like my hair longer ( i find longer hair more managable as I dont' HAVE to style is as much as shorter, trendy hair)














My dream hair... how many years would this take to grow? or how much would this cost to get extensions????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...