Friday 30 July 2010

Finally...

it's happened to me!!!
I finally got to my goal and maintained it for 6 weeks which means that I have now become a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. I am very excited by this as now if I am able to stay on track and keep my weight within 2 pounds of my set goal I will never have to pay another penny to WW!! All I have to do is weigh in at least once per calander month and be no more than 2 pounds over of my goal weight-after some clarification from my leader I discovered that if i do decide to lose a little more now I can still keep LT status-that made me really happy. I am now planning on adding in more exersice and hope to start a really healthy routine for a lifetime of health and happiness :)
It is very important that I set a good example for my family and by eating right and exersicing I hope to do just that!
Looking forward to starting Zumba again soon and also plan on getting out my bike, which has been sitting untouched for almost 5 years now! I wonder if it still works! Maybe I will dust off my runners and take inspiration from Fancy Pantsy to start running again too! Time will tell :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Dina!! That is awesome!! I cannot wait to get back to Zumba, and would also love to try running with you. Just let me know when, I am up for it just about any night.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...