Friday 8 April 2011

Did you know???

That if  you register to receive emails from RW&Co they will send you a %25 off coupon to use the week of your birthday!!! You can use this awesome coupon during the 3 days before and 3 days after your special day. All you have to do is print it off and show photo id.  Last year I took advantage of this deal and again this year. I totally lucked out this year as their %40 off the last ticketed price sale had just started and then I had an additional %25 off! SOOO I got 4 awesome pieces for under $65 (including the taxes!) I would have bought more stuff but I was on my lunch break and it's really hard to shop big with only 30 minutes for lunch.
I bought one pair of black dress pants. They are a size bigger than I would have liked to buy but the smaller ones just looked a tad too tight. I will have to get these ones altered to fit just right.
One brown cardigan style short sleeve sweater, which I can wear over long sleeve t-shirt style tops or even over short sleeve t-shirts later in the season.
One blue short sleeve sweater. It has quite a deep v-neck so I will definitely have to pair it with a camisole under (and it's a knit which is fairly sheer so i would have to layer it regardless)
and finally I bought an oatmeal coloured wrap style short sleeve sweater. It is also kind of low necked so I will probably have to wear it with something underneath as well. I debated a little about this one as it sort of emphasizes my pouch but i'm hoping this will inspire me to do more crunches!!
Anyway here are a few pics of the goods I scored. (tried to take some self portraits but I have no idea how to stop the flash reflection in the mirror from ruining the shots)






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:44 pm

    Cute. ! I love the little short sleeved cardigan...it would look great over a long t-shirt and skinnies.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...